How to subscribe to RSS Feeds
In order to subscribe to an RSS feed or newsfeed you will need two things, an RSS reader (also known as a news aggregator) and url (web address) of the RSS feed that you wish to subscribe.
- Download a News Aggregator / RSS Reader
- Locate the web address (url) of the RSS feed (XML file) that you wish to subscribe.
- A news aggregator or RSS reader is a software application that collects and displays news headlines and summaries from sources that you have designated.
- An RSS feed is an XML document that contains the news headlines and summaries.
- Install the feed reader or news aggregator on the computer
- Insert the url of the news feed (there is usually an “add feed” button)
- Many of the news readers will allow you to set the interval that the software will look for a feed update others simply update daily.
- The information in the feed will be updated when the feed contains new content.
- All-in-one: http://tucohutta.org/feed/
Fly Tying: http://tucohutta.org/category/resources/fly-tying-recipes/feed
News & Updates: http://tucohutta.org/category/news-and-updates/feed
Enjoy! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.